Junior or experienced System and Network Administrator
Are you that ICT centipede who is always busy with computers and networks? Is managing, maintaining, developing and installing indispensable IT systems your job? Do you easily solve any server issues? Or are you that junior who wants to seize this opportunity to get acquainted with different technologies? Apply for a job with us! To expand our team we are looking for a junior or experienced System and Network Administrator! So a real all-rounder.
In this broad, dynamic position you are co-responsible for the development, maintenance and management of the technical infrastructure remotely and on-site and you efficiently and effectively operate (initial) complete PC and system and network configurations. For customers throughout the country we ensure the construction and maintenance of ICT infrastructures. As you can understand, as a junior or experienced System and Network Administrator you have a broad range of tasks and you are responsible for both systems and networks in a complex environment.
Some of your duties will include:
- depending on your experience, providing 1st & 2nd and/or 3rd line support to customers
- monitoring and maintaining the various networks
- searching for and applying technologies for new or existing systems
- optimizing the networks
- participating in project teams
- performing work on location
- working on stand-by services
As a junior or experienced System and Network Administrator, you will meet the following requirements, among others:
- MBO+ work and thinking level
- Affinity with system administration
- Experience with Windows and/or Linux, but also VMWare
- Experience with managing networks at (minimum) CCNA level
- Experience with Ansible and PRTG is a plus
- Dutch and English in word and writing
- A valid driving license
- Willingness to work standby shifts
- Relevant certification is a strong plus
- Experience with VoIP is a strong plus
- Experience in Hosting, DirectAdmin and SSL certificates is a plus
Terms of employment
As a junior or experienced System and Network Administrator, you can count on:
- Nice combination between working from home and from the office
- 8% vacation money
- Travel allowance
- Pension plan
- Ample training opportunities
- A lot of freedom and responsibilities
- Free lunch
- A very varied job within a growing organization
- A good working atmosphere where besides hard work there is also room for relaxation
Zaandam / Breda
Do you want to apply?
Are you the junior or experienced system and network administrator who will support us in our growth, please send your CV and motivation letter before 01 June 2022 to email@example.com. For more information about this vacancy please contact Monique by phone at +31 88 1160 900.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.